Alliance forum for U23 Ogame

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Alliance Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tera Vag

PostSubject: Alliance Application   Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:46 pm

Hello, my name is Tera Vagnan and I am looking to join a solid alliance which works together, and communicates effectively. I currently have 9 planets, all with over 230 fields, except my home planet. In terms of gameplay, I am mostl a builder, but in past universes, I planned carefully, and was able to coordinate several (six I believe, plus or minus a few) HOF hits. I lost that account, where I had 5 moons, due to a long power outage accross my entire city (2.5 weeks), after which all my fleet was ravaged, and for some reason, my account was up for deletion (since I thought it was 4 weeks +). Anyway, since then, I have been building very little fleet, and instead going with buildings, and still trying to know what everyone is doing around me. I hope that all of you do the same, and that, because of that, you enjoy your time as an Ogame player.

Cheers, and happy hunting,

-TV (I know you're watching :-P)
Back to top Go down
Tera Vag

PostSubject: Additional information   Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:04 pm

The majority of my planets are in galaxy 5, where I am left well enough alone. My time zone is EST, although I'm on a lot even at random times. The only other alliance I have been in (in this galaxy) is Colonial (now Dark Genesis). This alliance, to be honest, nver really worked together, and in the end, most of the top members got banned (with merrit is still in question). That, for me, marks the end of Colonial, and is yet another reason for me wanting to join an alliance that is prosperous, and uses teamwork.

Thank you,

Tera.
Back to top Go down
wake the dead
Master Seaman
Master Seaman

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Application   Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:23 pm

hmmmm ama where do u think she should go GHA or Covenant??
Back to top Go down
Tera Vagnan
Ordinary Seaman
Ordinary Seaman

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Location   Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:25 pm

In all honesty, I dont really care where you put me for the time being. I probably dont meet the point requirements for the Covenant right now (111,198 points), but that is up to your discression. Whatever you guy decide, I'll try to be an active member in game, and in the forums. Thats how I got better last time, and I dont plan to change now.

Thanks again.

-TV
Back to top Go down
stroke it
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Application   Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:38 pm

probably best place is GHA Smile

until you reach more points and maybe learn how to be an ass kicking fleeter ^^
Back to top Go down
Tera Vagnan
Ordinary Seaman
Ordinary Seaman

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Application   Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:56 pm

Alright, thats cool with me, and what I expected too. I'll contact Heavy Metal Trader, or wait for him to message me here, or in game. I still say this page should be more active, and I'd be more than happy to monitor some applications. It seems that about 200k points, or maybe a bit more, is necessary to get into the Covenant main alliance, and therefore, it may also be beneficial to put some sort of requirement or idea of point requirements on your alliance page. Not saying you need to take my ideas, but they would probably help with the screening process. Good luck to all anyway, and happy hunting.

-TV
Back to top Go down
Heavy Metal Trader
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Application   Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:31 pm

pm'd you ingame ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalspaceben
Sponsored content