AuthorMessage
Ryukyu
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Application submission   Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:56 pm

Greetings all,
I'm currently ranked 220 with an ingame point total of 985,000.
My style of play could be describe as cautious, I have respectable mines,research and fleet.
Currently on central US time but might be moving soon. I mainly operate out of G1 in a semi consolidated sector. I have been with TTa and then Dom when the merged with Dark Gen. I was planning on applying after hitting a million point, but i'm very close and this seems like a good time to move on to greater challenges. I'm hoping to find a more active alliance [ both players and leadership] to ACs more, learn adv tactics and be mentored where need be, I've been on ogame close to 2 years and have had your founder as a neighbor these many months.
i'm currently 41 yrs old, married and teach martial arts professionally and have done so for over 20 years.
Thank you for your consideration,
Corwin
Back to top Go down
ser_warlord
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Application submission   Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:00 pm

Hey Corwin, we will discuss youre app internally and let you know if the decision is made :-)
From what part of the world are you from?
Are you teaching for tournaments or just for the fun, altho professionally?
Do you think you will be a fleeter one day, or just onlyu miner with a little raiding inmind?

We will get back to you :-)
Back to top Go down
Ryukyu
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Application submission   Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:07 pm

ser_warlord wrote:
Hey Corwin, we will discuss youre app internally and let you know if the decision is made :-)
From what part of the world are you from?
Are you teaching for tournaments or just for the fun, altho professionally?
Do you think you will be a fleeter one day, or just onlyu miner with a little raiding inmind?

We will get back to you :-)

I currently live in Baton Rouge, but should be heading to the Washingron DC area. originally from South Florida but have lived in VT and WI [ travelled alot while the mrs. was a radio DJ]
I can see myself becoming a fleeter 1 day but I think its folly to do so without the proper infrastructure and tech advantage to do so. It really depends on how fun I find it. The disciplines I teach are older and more for self defense and war. I have done many tourneys and was ranked on a FL circuit @1995? 1st in state in self defense 2nd in weapons and kata Black belt divisions. I have black belt and master rankings in several styles. Thanks for getting back to me, I look forward to joining you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application submission   

Back to top Go down

Application submission
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1